Book Whale Watching & Dolphin Safari Cruise Tickets in Auckland
Sightseeing & Onboard Entertainment Multilingual Guided Tours
Select Your Experience
- Set sail on a beautiful luxury catamaran for a 4.5-hour-long thrilling marine expedition to the Hauraki Gulf Marine Park and its prolific wildlife.
- Sight prominent Aukland landmarks like the Harbour Bridge, North Head and the youngest volcano in New Zealand - Rangitoto Island along the way.
- Enjoy an incredible encounter with the diverse marine life of the Hauraki Gulf, where pods of dolphins spring through the waters and create a picturesque view.
- Catch a glimpse of various other cetaceans like whales and orcas amidst turtles, manta rays and rare species of seabirds.
- Brush up on your knowledge of the marine world as you listen to the expert commentary of the crew and interact with marine research biologists on board!
- 4.5-hour long Eco-cruise
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Expert and informative commentary
- Interaction with Marine Research Scientists on board
- You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.